Hit the Books offers Beginner and Intermediate Spanish tutoring and group classes, taught by a native Spanish speaker with extensive tutoring experience and a strong academic background. Learning a new language can be a challenge! From pronunciation to grammar, each language has its own set of rules and conventions—not to mention vocabulary and style. At the same time, language learning is a very rewarding experience. Knowing two or more languages will open a number of doors for you in the professional and academic worlds.
Benefits of our Intensive Language Classes:
• Interactive Classes with a syllabus tailored to your level!
• The Chance to Advance—pass the end-of-term exam and receive a certificate allowing you to move up a level!
• Games and Activities: Enjoy Spanish songs, videos, and skits!
• Integrated Conversation Practice: Practice what you learned!
• Boost your Spanish conversation skills, vocabulary and comprehension!
Features of our Language Classes:
• A free placement test with no commitment to a Study Package
• A range of Study Packages: Customize your sessions and enjoy the discounts!
• A0 (Beginner), A1-A2 (Upper Beginner), and B1 (Intermediate) levels
• Optional final exams to qualify for a level upgrade and certificate
Online tutoring is available for this course!
Flexible, focused, fantastic! Take advantage of a 10-30% discount for your First Session. Read about your potential tutors below and contact us to book your first session now!
When you are completely satisfied with your First Session, you can register for a Study Package.
Make Your Own Group:
Available for mini-groups and groups. Contact us with your group members' availability and contact information to get started!
Mini-Group (3-7 students):
Start with a discounted First Session. After, you can register for one of our low-cost Mini-Group Study Packages. You have the opportunity to get your First Session FREE for yourself (or for one student), using our BAF (Bring-A-Friend) program.
Are you a group of only two students? See our Two-Student Study Packages. Get together and save more!
Group (8-20 students):
Make a group and save even more! As with our 1-to-1 Tutoring, start with a discounted First Session. After, you can register for one of our low-cost Group Study Packages. You have the opportunity to get your Study Package FREE for yourself (or for one student), using our BAF (Bring-A-Friend) program.
FREE Placement Test:
This test will assess your vocabulary and understanding so we can determine which level is right for you. Depending on your level, you may be shortlisted for the current Group of 8-20 students or a Mini-Group of 3-7. We may have special promotions at certain times as well as discounts for Hit the Books Members.
• French (FSL Tutoring and Group Classes)
• English (ESL Tutoring and Group Classes)
Mayre is a native Spanish speaker with 5 years of teaching experience. She holds a Bachelor’s degree and has extensive experience working with students as a teacher at ITECCE University in Mexico as well as with second-language Spanish students in Montreal. We trust that you will have a great experience with her at Hit the Books!