FSL, French as a Second Language, CEETC, Tutoring
Stay on course for FSL. Hit the Books will steer you in the right direction! Online Tutoring is available for FSL French as a Second Language, CEETC.
Potential Tutors for FSL, CEETC
Simon is currently at the end of his PhD program in Anthropology at Université de Montréal. Holding a M.Sc. in Development Studies from University of London, and with several years of experience in teaching French as a second language, different French courses, and Art and Humanities in French at undergrad level, he is one of the greatest French tutors in our team at Hit the Books. Furthermore, his students' testimonials mark him an excellent teacher with impressive competence in conveying his knowledge!
Book a session with Simon now!
Marie is a native French speaker with over five years of experience teaching and tutoring French as well as editing and proofreading. She is pursuing her M.A. in Literary Criticism at McGill University and holds a B.A. in French Literature with a minor in East Asian Cultural Studies. Her experience with students of all ages and her passion for teaching make her a great asset to our team at Hit the Books!
Book a session with Marie now!
FSL, French as a Second Language, CEETC:
Hit the Books offers Second-Language French tutoring and group classes, taught by a native French speaker with extensive tutoring experience and a strong academic background. Learning a new language can be a challenge! From pronunciation to grammar, each language has its own set of rules and conventions—not to mention vocabulary and style. At the same time, language learning is a very rewarding experience. Knowing two or more languages will open a number of doors for you in the professional and academic worlds.
Benefits of our Intensive Language Classes:
• Interactive Classes with a syllabus tailored to your level!
• The Chance to Advance—pass the end-of-term exam and receive a certificate allowing you to move up a level!
• Games and Activities: Enjoy French songs, videos, and skits!
• Integrated Conversation Practice: Practice what you learned!
• Boost your French conversation skills, vocabulary and comprehension!
Features of our Language Classes:
• A free placement test with no commitment to a Study Package
• A range of Study Packages: Customize your sessions and enjoy the discounts!
• A0 (Beginner), A1-A2 (Upper Beginner), and B1 (Intermediate) levels
• Optional final exams to qualify for a level upgrade and certificate
Stay on course for FSL. Hit the Books will steer you in the right direction!
- Sit Back and Relax; Be Warm, Safe and Eco-Friendly! Online Tutoring for $FSL, French as a Second Language, CEETC is available!