Go To Your Profile
Contact Hit the Books
Graduate Exam: MCAT
MCAT Prep Program: “Clinically” Proven!
The MCAT exam is not a typical university exam! In many ways, it is one of the most challenging tests you will ever take, but also one of the most rewarding. Because it tests multiple fields of study and their applications, a high score will show that you are capable of handling the complex structure and subject matter of medical school.
Reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are vital for scoring well on all test sections. Complex questions will challenge your ability to integrate different sets of skills. Our tutors will help you read effectively, write clearly, avoid common logic pitfalls, and master the multiple-choice structure.
MCAT Structure and Scoring:
- Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems: 59 questions. 95 minutes. Book your tutor!
- Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems: 59 questions. 95 minutes. Book your tutor!
- Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior: 59 questions. 95 minutes. Book your tutor!
- Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (CARS): 53 questions. 90 minutes. Book your tutor!
The total test is 6 hours and 15 minutes long, not including the optional breaks, tutorial, and survey.
Scoring: The MCAT has four sections, each scored from 118 to 132, thus all possible scores are between 472 and 528. The estimated average is 500, or 125 per section.
Unique and Exclusive Features of our Prep Programs:
- Evaluation Session: Designed to assess your skills in different sections of the exam
- Personalized Study Plan: Customized based on your results, focused on your objectives, and planned in accordance with your schedule to guarantee maximum efficiency
- Ongoing Assessment (Practice Tests): Performed by your tutors to provide continuous feedback on your progress as well as the effectiveness of the instruction
- Discounted First Session: Pay only for one session, taking advantage of a 3-hour evaluation session at a 30% discount. Loved your first session? Register for the best package based on your needs. Make your decision once you are completely satisfied; we want you to LOVE your experience with Hit the Books!
- Expert Instructors: Your instructor will be a PhD/MSc/MBA holder with a minimum 5 years of teaching experience who specializes in a specific area of your graduate exam. That makes a huge difference and contributes to Hit the Books’ reputation for excellence!
All in all, rest assured you are in good hands! Planning efficiently with proper study materials, MCAT study tips and prep strategies, we will help you reach your target score.
See how our 1-to-1 MCAT tutoring rates compare:
Need to Pass Other Graduate Exams?
…And more! If your exam is not on this list, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you!